Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
How can I change my contact information?
- As a merchant you cannot edit information on their dashboard, kindly send an email with your registered email address to email@example.com stating the instructions and it will treated as soon as possible.
How do I verify my BVN number?
- Your BVN will be verified upon your first withdrawal.
Can I receive international payments and what are the procedures?
- Yes, you can accept international payment from any part of the world.
CONDITIONS FOR ACCEPTING INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT.
- You have to be a registered SimplePay merchant for two months within which you have been able to carry out at least 20 successful local transactions.
- Your pricing must be in Naira as we only transact in Naira and remit accumulated funds to a registered Nigerian bank account.
Can I accept payment with a foreign bank account?
- Fund remittance to foreign bank accounts are not allowed as we only transact in Naira and remit accumulated funds to a registered Nigerian bank account or a domiciliary account here in Nigeria.
Error Message: ‘’Invalid API key’’
- This simply means you are putting in the wrong keys or the API keys are not well placed.
- Kindly login to your SimplePay account with your registered email address click on ‘’Account’’ to access your test API keys copy and paste them accordingly in your settings and save.
How to access my API keys?
- To access your API keys, login to your SimplePay account with your register email address click on ‘’Account’’ to access your keys.
How to request a transfer to your bank account?
- Simply login to your SImplePay account with your registered email address click on ‘’Request Transfer’’ and a notification will be sent to us which takes 24 hours for your bank account to be credited.
How do I step up my SimplePay account?
The following steps will guide you on setting up a SimplePay account
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
Visit here to register for free
STEP 2: ACTIVATION
Visit https://developers.simplepay.ng our plugins and demo codes.
Once integration is done, A test payment will be carried out on your website.
If successful, your live keys will be made available to you within 24 hours and to access the live keys, You have to login to your SimplePay dashboard.
You are required to copy and paste your live keys in your settings of your website and save.
STEP3: ADD BANK
Add your desired bank details to enable remittance of your accumulated funds.